Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please help...

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Last Tuesday morning my best friend and bassist in my band lost his life in a fatal motorbike accident. I cannot believe I'm typing these words.
Jacek (Jack) was Polish, 34 and had lived in Brighton since early 2000. He was the most kind, caring, hard working, compassionate, wonderful friend I could have ever wished to have. His passing has left not only me but plenty of other people absolutely devastated.
I have set up a facebook tribute and donations page for him as we need to get the funds together to fly his body back home where he can be reunited with his mum and dad in Poland.
If anyone can spare any amount of money, even £1 then I would be so grateful.
The page can be accessed via this link: Update Your Browser | Facebook

I know times are hard and don't expect much but any little will really help.

Thank you NSC x

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Last Tuesday morning my best friend and bassist in my band lost his life in a fatal motorbike accident. I cannot believe I'm typing these words.
Jacek (Jack) was Polish, 34 and had lived in Brighton since early 2000. He was the most kind, caring, hard working, compassionate, wonderful friend I could have ever wished to have. His passing has left not only me but plenty of other people absolutely devastated.
I have set up a facebook tribute and donations page for him as we need to get the funds together to fly his body back home where he can be reunited with his mum and dad in Poland.

Thank you NSC x

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I'll send something on Saturday when I get paid. My thoughts go to all his friends, and mainly to his parents back in Poland, Can't even begin to understand how they are.

Take care mate.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011

Thank you NSC x

Times are hard but this is a sad story, I looked on the Facebook page and saw that a PayPal page is being set up, post the link when it's done and I will send a donation over.

If people just gave up one pint this weekend and sent that money your way I'm sure your funds would soon mount up.

In my opinion the people on NSC can be a hard piss taking bunch BUT in situations like this there are some great people who will give a few ££

Best wishes

G

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Thanks guys, there is actually a paypal account set up now you can find it at the bottom of the page or just go straight to paypal.com and the email address is RIPJACKSAWA@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

Thanks so much to any of you that donate no matter how much or little you can do. I cannot believe I'm even typing these words.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Jacek is the dude far left in my avatar. I miss him so much.

Mate this is horrid. Awful to hear another biker lost to an accident. Happens more than I care to remember. My thoughts are with his family, and you of course.

Perhaps the NSC Bikers can do something to raise some money for him. Any ideas you have would be gratefully received.

James

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Mate this is horrid. Awful to hear another biker lost to an accident. Happens more than I care to remember. My thoughts are with his family, and you of course.

Perhaps the NSC Bikers can do something to raise some money for him. Any ideas you have would be gratefully received.

James

Hey James, thanks for your message. I think the greatest gift for Jacek and his parents would be just to get enough money together to see him back home to be reunited with them. We are under pressure regarding time, so if any of the biking community could contribute anything, and I mean anything money wise to my page then this would be simply amazing. Especially as it's for someone that they didn't even know. I cannot stress enough that when I say anything I really mean anything. Even a fiver would be received with the utmost gratitude.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Thank you NSC x

I was one of the people who called an ambulance when the sound of this accident woke me up on Tuesday. It's played on my mind ever since - one of the reasons I'm awake at this time, I think. Such a tragedy and I'm sure I'm not the only person who lives on that stretch of road who wishes there was something more we could have done that would have made a difference. I'm so sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to his family and other friends too, I'll contribute later today.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
So sad and my heartfelt sympathy to family and friends.

I've made a small gesture via the Facebook page, I hope it helps a little and your friend is reunited with his family quickly

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:bounce:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Thank you guys, I will reply to you all in more detail when I get home tonight! Trying to do this on a tiny blackberry screen is not cool! Speak to you tonight and thank you all again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry to hear Joe, must be absolutely horrible. Lost a musician friend of mine when he was 17 in a car accident. Will put in what I can.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I was one of the people who called an ambulance when the sound of this accident woke me up on Tuesday. It's played on my mind ever since - one of the reasons I'm awake at this time, I think. Such a tragedy and I'm sure I'm not the only person who lives on that stretch of road who wishes there was something more we could have done that would have made a difference. I'm so sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to his family and other friends too, I'll contribute later today.

I can't actually bring myself to go and lay flowers there just yet it's all too painful still. Thank you for donating, that's really kind of you.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
So sad and my heartfelt sympathy to family and friends.

I've made a small gesture via the Facebook page, I hope it helps a little and your friend is reunited with his family quickly

Every donation no matter how big or small has been gratefully received and is going to go a long way to helping my good friend. Thank you too for your donation!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Sorry to hear Joe, must be absolutely horrible. Lost a musician friend of mine when he was 17 in a car accident. Will put in what I can.

I'm devastated mate, I've never felt so low and upset in my life. Thank you heaps for whatever you put in!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Whats your target - how much does it cost to repatriate - who charges for this?

I am not directly involved with the costs etc although the figure that I have seen was around £2000 but I don't know if this is correct. I am merely just trying to do what I can for one of my best mates and his family at such an awful, awful time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here