Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please Gus. Entertain us Friday!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Dear Gustavo

We all know you love your style.

But please for one day, and one day only, send out a team to entertain us.

Just once. Win lose or draw, lets just make football fun for one day only.

Give CMS a friend to play with.

Let the midfield and flare players express themselves.

Please?

Your former biggest fan

Mr Burns :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::drool::drool::drool:

...I have this mad vision of him coming onto the pitch, doing a bit of karaoke, producing a pound coin from behind Charlies' ear and telling a few jokes.

Sorry.

D

Deleted member 2719

Here, here i really want the team to push the stadium into massive vocal support to keep those dirty Leeds quiet and to put the season back on track.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If we win now [MENTION=894]Mr Burns[/MENTION] will claim all the glory,if we lose he will still hold the moral high ground-

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Playing a 4-5-1 defensive formation at home in front of the largest crowd of the season and the Sky cameras ain't going to go down all that well after recent results.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Didn't Poyet say in his interview that the team would be 100% better on Friday ... ( Hopefully he means attacking wise )

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Didn't Poyet say in his interview that the team would be 100% better on Friday ... ( Hopefully he means attacking wise )

Is that because we played toilet yesterday , so anything must be a massive improvement ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's another team from Yorkshire at home-we will smash 3 goals past them at least :lolol:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Dear Gustavo

We all know you love your style.

But please for one day, and one day only, send out a team to entertain us.

No chance of that happening. He'll put out a defensive team and the same will happen. Just glad I'm hiding from behind the sofa on friday and can switch off when I like instead of leaving after we concede the first goal.
Just once. Win lose or draw, lets just make football fun for one day only.

Give CMS a friend to play with.

Let the midfield and flare players express themselves.

Please?

Your former biggest fan

Mr Burns :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::drool::drool::drool:

I'll be staying at home Friday and hiding behind my sofa, Last time I done that was watching Friday the 13th or Halloween.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Yer. But he says that after every game. He said if we don't score at Leicester it would be easy to convice a striker to join us on loan. He said we would come back a different team after the international break. I wouldn't take notice of what Gus says after a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here