Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please get into the 4th round.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

Wonder if Gus will disrespect Wrexham and put the youth team out again, or now he knows the opponents for the next round will he field a team capable of winning at Wrexham.

Hope you get through and your game is televised on the Sunday, we can laugh at you twice in a few days then.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wonder if Gus will disrespect Wrexham and put the youth team out again, or now he knows the opponents for the next round will he field a team capable of winning at Wrexham.

Hope you get through and your game is televised on the Sunday, we can laugh at you twice in a few days then.

You've got a television in your caravan then, twat

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave

You mean like I laughed yesterday?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He has got a point, though. Our first game against Palace was f**ked up by (IMHO, but not Gus's) LESS important games close beforehand against Liverpool and Leeds, a third big game in eight days was all too much. I can't believe it might happen again.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

You lot a cracking draw didn't you? Oh wait no, silly me.

You can laugh at us progressing through the 4th round yes, we can laugh at you right now for putting an embarrassing performance against Derby.

Oh and if I remember correctly, it was you that said you put a reserve team out in the carling cup against someone, hmm would be a bit hypocritical for you to say we disrespect our opponents then wouldn't it, smart kid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here