Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please could you help me win an award?

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
I need your help please?! I've been shortlisted in the Making it Happen Awards which recognises business owners who are making stuff happen.

I run my own business in social media marketing, manage a FB community page to help smaller businesses connect with residents, I'm a committee member for a networking organisation, run another networking group, organise our local tweetups and am in the process of organising a local Xmas event bringing local business owners under one roof for the public to buy their Xmas shopping from small local traders.

I do all this despite being in pain 24/7 with severe Arthritis - im not one for skiving on the sick!

So please could you guys fix it for me to win this award by clicking on the link and leaving a comment? You can only comment once but if you do have several email addresses, the more the merrier - just use a different name for each comment :)

Veronica Pullen | Entrepreneurs Circle - Making it Happen Award

Voting closes this Wednesday 21st Sept - can you rig this for me please?

Thank you :))

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Done, good luck

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Done. Anything to help out a fellow BNI member.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Oh thank you so much guys! Hart's Shirt - you still in Dubai?

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Thank you - bumping again as I need lots more votes please x

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Done...

Hope you promote my nationwide project to your group :)

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Done, good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Thanks again - If everyone votes for me we can topple him :) 2nd and 3rd place still nets me a prize - can you rig it please??

Billy in Bristol - do you do any networking? If not I'd recommend you getting along to a 4N group near you - I think you'd have more success with 4N than BNI with your deals x

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
I dont think it is right that you are touting for votes, this gives you an advantage over others who efforts are noted by the general public.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here