Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playing Albion crowd noise through the PA in the away end

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Does a bald head constitute part of the hand nowadays ? If so the Leeds United fans have every right to complain about Bruno's frequent transgressions.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I guess you are towards the North end of the stadium because I am in the SWC, left my seat on the final whistle and made brisk progress to the station. Long queue but it was moving. Felt I was making good time to Brighton.

However, I was then stuck in the huge queue at Brighton until the 22:33 Littlehampton train and I would have had to have left my seat quite a bit earlier to have made an earlier train from Falmer to make the same train as you from Brighton.

I think where you sit in the stadium has a huge bearing on whether the journey home seems easy or not. Sat at the front row of the SWC means that leaving at the final whistle makes for quite a long journey home because by the time I get to the train queue, half of the North, East and West stands are already there! Having said that, it's a rare occasion that I would sacrifice the last 5-10 minutes of the game to avoid this - I just take it as part and parcel of where we sit.

That's true and yes, we're in the family stand, which is handy for the train.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
A few clubs actually do this quite discreetly already. I would rather the players on the pitch generated the noise from the crowd by playing good football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here