Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players who played at the Goldstone who are still playing

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Following on from the Scott Mcwanker thread who is left who has played at the Goldstone?

Sir David Beckham tops the list

Who else?

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Gareth Barry? I know he didn't play in the first team, but he must have stepped onto the 'haloed turf' in some capacity, like a youth game? Does that count?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Stuart Storer as he keeps reminding the players at Hinckley. One of my grandsons plays for them and he says he has lost count of the number of times he has been shown the video of him scoring the last goal at The Goldstone.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Gareth Barry? I know he didn't play in the first team, but he must have stepped onto the 'haloed turf' in some capacity, like a youth game? Does that count?
:thumbsup: I remeber some keyboard warrior got all technical on me whan I suggested this last time round....

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Stuart Storer as he keeps reminding the players at Hinckley. One of my grandsons plays for them and he says he has lost count of the number of times he has been shown the video of him scoring the last goal at The Goldstone.

I thought Storer was a coach at Hinckley. Does he still play as well then?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Robbie savage, Danny Murphy both played for Crewe at the goldstone As did Graham Murty and Dean Kiely for York in the abandoned game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here