Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players please read - Re: Palace

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We the suporters know you work your arses off for our club. You have to suffer the ground, crap wages, and constantly being told you are gay, just like us!

Most of us think that you are better than bottom of the table, and we have the greatest confidence that we will stay up, but for now all that can wait.

On Tuesday night it is THE BIG ONE. You may not understand the rivlary between us and Palace, why should you. Its steeped in history, and runs through the blood of every Albion fan. And I am asking you to give it everything. Two years ago 5000 fans went to Selhurst full of hope and came home humiliated. The team that night showed no passion, no commitment, no heart. We the supporters then suffered nearly three hours of being treated like refugees, being herded half way round South London, just to get home. It was the worst of nights.

However all that can be forgotten. Tuesday night is the chance to put some pride back into the support. You know we the supporters will be giving it everything and we ask you to do the same. If we can come away with a win and some revenge for two years ago we will be more proud of you then ever before.

Come on you seagulls, we are keeping the faith...

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I would agree with that sentiment not only because Palace are our rivals but because we desperately need the win. The fans support the team fully, win or lose, and everyone will be willing you to secure at least a point.

COME ON LADS YOU CAN DO THIS.:wave:

Giraffe said:
We the suporters know you work your arses off for our club. You have to suffer the ground, crap wages, and constantly being told you are gay, just like us!

Most of us think that you are better than bottom of the table, and we have the greatest confidence that we will stay up, but for now all that can wait.

On Tuesday night it is THE BIG ONE. You may not understand the rivlary between us and Palace, why should you. Its steeped in history, and runs through the blood of every Albion fan. And I am asking you to give it everything. Two years ago 5000 fans went to Selhurst full of hope and came home humiliated. The team that night showed no passion, no commitment, no heart. We the supporters then suffered nearly three hours of being treated like refugees, being herded half way round South London, just to get home. It was the worst of nights.

However all that can be forgotten. Tuesday night is the chance to put some pride back into the support. You know we the supporters will be giving it everything and we ask you to do the same. If we can come away with a win and some revenge for two years ago we will be more proud of you then ever before.

Treated like refugees?
I don't remember being given free housing,cartloads of money,preferential health care,wish I was treated like a refugee!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Re: Re: Players please read - Re: Palace

s.stubbs said:
Treated like refugees?
I don't remember being given free housing,cartloads of money,preferential health care,wish I was treated like a refugee!

But I was given the opportunity to open my own jerk chicken restaurant from a mobile home in Croydon.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Giraffe said:

Hear hear, just make us proud...pleeeease

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
tbh I do not care about the result as long as at the end of the match you come of the park having played well and done us all proud.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wardywonderland said:
tbh I do not care about the result as long as at the end of the match you come of the park having played well and done us all proud.

Agreed, play for the badge and the fans and we will forgive you anything

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wardywonderland said:
And kicked the shit out of them

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Wardywonderland said:

I do - thats the attitude of a team going down

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've only got ONE thing to say to the players...ALL THE BEST!!

I will be crying anyway, first scum match!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
if we play like yesterday palace will hammer us, show them what the albion are all about, fight & commitment. if any of theyre players looks like scoring launch him into the stands.
GET STUCK IN !

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Theres no getting away from the fact that palace are a very good championship side but we always play better against these "big" clubs eg leeds away. I'm sure we wont be as bad as we were yesterday, lets hope we can nick a one nil...imagine the scenes if we scored!:flameboun :clap2:

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
The Great Cornholio said:
I would imagine it is slightly insulting to a player to be asked to try extra hard. You would assume (and hope) that they give everything every game. And I'm sure the "local" players have filled them in on the significance.
One would have thought this should have applied last time, especially with an expert like Coppell in charge, and we all remember what happened then!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
100% from all of them, that's all we ask.
Then we can hold are heads high after the game, even if we are beaten.

Oh, and a win would be nice;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here