Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players, Management & Passion

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If more of the players & management showed half as much passion & willingness to succeed as Mark McCammon then you know, we might just be alright, granted he's not the greatest player in the world but who at this club is? It's just a shame he won't get a chance to take out his frustrations on the pitch now because he dared to question the manager.

That is all.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Trigger said:
If more of the players & management showed half as much passion & willingness to succeed as Mark McCammon then you know, we might just be alright, granted he's not the greatest player in the world but who at this club is? It's just a shame he won't get a chance to take out his frustrations on the pitch now because he dared to question the manager.

That is all.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Cue nothing wrong with team spirit :bla: :bla: :bla: etc

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
so you attend the training sessions and follow the team around do you? you might be right, but i certainly don't think there is a shortage of passion at the club. once again, mark mccammon turns into a cult hero who is going to save us:rolleyes:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Re: Players, Management & Passion

Uncle Buck said:
Hmmm, wonder if the team spirt was better until a certain person arrived?

Agreed - thank f*** he's gone to Swansea and has started causing trouble there.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Woody the Seagull said:
so you attend the training sessions and follow the team around do you? you might be right, but i certainly don't think there is a shortage of passion at the club. once again, mark mccammon turns into a cult hero who is going to save us:rolleyes:

It 'cause he doesn't see eye to eye with McGhee, if Ricketts came here and had ago at mcghee he would be God to Uncle buck, trigger et al ....... :rolleyes:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Deportivo Seagull said:
It 'cause he doesn't see eye to eye with McGhee, if Ricketts came here and had ago at mcghee he would be God to Uncle buck, trigger et al ....... :rolleyes:

Uncle Buck youve had nothing but abuse for Mark McCammon. Which side of the fence are you sitting on?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Albion Dan said:
Uncle Buck youve had nothing but abuse for Mark McCammon. Which side of the fence are you sitting on?

I will not be sad to see him go. He has dug his own grave with this outburst.

However by doing this, it could be difficult for him to find a new club, so I expect him to be here until the end of the season and knowing McGhee he will bring him back into the fold.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
McCammon is a Legend in my not very worthy opinion.

Who cares if he's not the greatest? He's a target man (which we need), he gives 100% and causes problems.

Many of the points he made last night were valid, it's just a shame they've probably got him into a bit of trouble

He's what we've got, there's no point slating him, bloody get behind him

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Withdean Wanderer said:
McCammon is a Legend in my not very worthy opinion.

Oh for the days when the word LEGEND was used in context.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Trigger said:

That is all.

:clap: :clap:

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
If McGammon was that good people wouldn't have to continually be defending him on the one hand and similarly people wouldn't fnd it necessary to lay into him so much on the other.
He's clearly an enigma, but pretty clueless about playing centre forward as even some of his fans appear to acknowledge (eg 5 goal a season man etc. etc.)

Passion and willingness are typified far more by OGH & Oatway., so let's not clutch at straws over this one.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Trigger said:

That is all.
I think you'll find that ALL of the players show the same passion and willingness to succeed as Mark McCammon, and then some more. But shooting your mouth off in public on a phone-in is not a sign of passion or willingness, it's a sign of petulance.

You're confusing the two.

McCammon's job is to convince McGhee he's worth a place in the team, not Harty, or us for that matter. His best answer is to show what he's worth on the pitch to the team and the club.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here