Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players Joining The Albion.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Ok guys, with all the doom and gloom about Crofts being on his bike, I felt it was time for a positive thread full of talk about players we are after, or at least showing interest in.

Who wants to start?

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Ok guys, with all the doom and gloom about Crofts being on his bike, I felt it was time for a positive thread full of talk about players we are after, or at least showing interest in.

Who wants to start?

There are better players then Crofty around. Sad, but we will cope and plenty of time to bring in new blood.

Good times ahead :thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Poyet and Bloom keep their cards close to their chest won't find out until they are here

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I've heard Gus is trying to bring Darius Vassell back to England.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With Gus scouting in South America probably 4 or 5 from that continent with another 3 or 4 from Spain and Italy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Surely there will be problems with work permits for players coming over from south america?

To get a work permit in England a player needs either an EU passport or to have played in 75% of his country's recent internationals. :thumbsup:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
When I lived in Argentina, the majority of people I knew qualified for an EU passport. Lots of Spanish and Italian ancestory.

Interesting. Overall too, it is an interesting topic. Would we be happy if Gus brought back 5 South Americans with him? Could they play in League One? Would it benefit the team?

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
I've heard Gus is trying to bring Darius Vassell back to England.

That would be a quality signing. Not a prolific goalscorer but blistering pace (if it's still there at age 30) which Gus wants. There were big financial problems with the Turkish club he plays for and he was said to be unhappy there - but that was 6 months ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here