Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

players and beards!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trying to think of recent Albion beards...Stuart Storer had a spivvy 'tache...Fozzie in '83?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Tony Grealish..............

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
im talking beards though- olof mellbeg style. none of this goatee nonsense.

do you think clubs make players shave?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Martin Chivers had one when he played for us..........i think it was going grey by then though.

Del Piero normally has a bit of a beard.

Abel Xavier....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
blockhseagull said:
Don't think you see alot of people with beards full stop these days

having said that my dad has a beard !!!

Well look out for The Large One or Lord B then at the next game. They will stand out a mile!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The game is crying out for more Alexi Lalas'

lalas.jpg

:bowdown:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
dennis mortimer vowed not to shave off his beard I believe in 85 when we got to the 1/4 finals. I think Steve Jacobs also vowed not to cut his hair in the same cup run.

Ironic that we got knocked out the cup by a baldy - David Armstrong - this was the first game I can remember where I had that despondant , nothing to look forward too feeling that as I 've grown up has pretty much dominated me following the Albion ( year 2k onwards excluded )

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Dougal said:
dennis mortimer vowed not to shave off his beard I believe in 85 when we got to the 1/4 finals. I think Steve Jacobs also vowed not to cut his hair in the same cup run.

Ironic that we got knocked out the cup by a baldy - David Armstrong

Wasn't that in 86 and i think it was Glenn Cockerill who did most of the damage that day?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Knightsworld said:
Wasn't that in 86 and i think it was Glenn Cockerill who did most of the damage that day?

yes , was 86 , was only 10 but sure I remember Aarmstrong scoring , I'm very possibly wrong though. Goldstonbe was packed that day

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Trigger said:
The game is crying out for more Alexi Lalas'

lalas.jpg

:bowdown:

You gotta be joking, just trying to cover up for the fact that he's girl ... what the game needs now is the return of Paul 'Evil' Clarke

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Seagullible said:
Alan Cork grew a nice one while at Sheff Utd

Reckon Jakey should grow one or how about TANK not shaving till we stay up on the last day of the season. Wonder if Race would like a bearded TANK?

No chance, no lucky beards thank you!! He doesnt shave enough as it is (says it keeps his chins warm on a match day) and there is no way I'm being seen out with him while he's trying to grow a wirey ginger and grey beard, URGH!!!

When Coppell was here Tank had a 'lucky' big toe nail!!! When he started playing him again (promotion year) he wouldnt cut it off while he was still in the first team, it grew really long and it was gross, it snapped off in the end when he was squeezing his hideous foot into his boots!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here