Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player summaries

Sep 14, 2010
Hi there. I've recently moved to Peacehaven from Cardiff, and so it when comes to Albion, I know sod-all (bar the basic history).

I run a blog on European football, so I'm pretty clued in about the game on the continent: but while here, I'm looking to catch a few games at the Withdean.

Would anyone like to write a few one-line summaries about some of the starting players so I don't jump to incorrect conclusions from one match, and have some kind of background performance information?

E.g. Theo Walcott - incisive pace in abundance, but technically useless, often injured, and inconsistent.

Many thanks if anyone is kind enough to give me a few pointers!

Martyn

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
Kazenga Lualua - TALENT
Elliott Bennett - great prospect
Ashley Barnes - great prospect
Glenn Murray - Very overated on here, poor finisher
Inigo Calderon - flairtastic

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gary Hart- much loved veteran, nominally a striker but hasn't scored since 1961, subject of a little known Football League rule that states he must be brought on as a substitute for no apparent reason in at least 95% of Albion games.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Chris Holroyd- Goalscoring machine, with pace, power and skill in abundance. A true hero amongst the Albion ranks.

GOD, and looks even more flair with hair!
chris_holroyd_90px.jpg

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Gary Hart- much loved veteran, nominally a striker but hasn't scored since 1961, subject of a little known Football League rule that states he must be brought on as a substitute for no apparent reason in at least 95% of Albion games.

And MUST have his contract extended every year!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here