• Elphick

Votes: 47 57.3%
  • Another player

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
its got to be tommy elphick :clap2: what a season he has had considering last year in the reserves he looked like he had no hope even though he was the best performer every week he has done really well to establish himself as are top defender :thumbsup:

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I can`t believe there`s even a debate about it really.
Nicky Forster has done what was expected of him as he is a class player.

Tommy Elphick on the other hand has been immense all season, when he is not playing we really miss him,its also his first full season.
He is going to make our club a lot of money.

1st Elphick
2nd Forster
3rd Michel

A mention for Andy Whing who has also been excellent.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Forster without doubt. Take Forster out the team and we'd be lower down than if you did the same with Elphick, and yes, I realise we have better cover defensively than up-front, but Forster's class, experience, work-rate and brains have been of better use to us this season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I got it wrong. I voted Forster as I read it as 'who should win'.

I think Elphick WILL win, but Forster should have, in my humble opinion, like.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The consensus on the board earlier this am was that there was no need to vote for Fossie because he was a dead cert. i think the view coming over on NSC - and it's just a bit of fun - is that Elphick will push him very hard.

Get voting everyone - don't assume your favourite will win - http://www.seagulls.co.uk

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I can`t believe there`s even a debate about it really.
Nicky Forster has done what was expected of him as he is a class player.

Tommy Elphick on the other hand has been immense all season, when he is not playing we really miss him,its also his first full season.
He is going to make our club a lot of money.

1st Elphick
2nd Forster
3rd Michel

A mention for Andy Whing who has also been excellent.

So because it's 'expected' Forster was going to do well, because he has he doesn't have a right to win?? That's crazy.

Yes it is Elphick's first full season, but he too has done what's expected - defend!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
For me, it's either Kuipers or Forster. Both have done really well this season. Forster for his goals obviously, but Kuipers has kept us in so many games and saved many valuable points for us.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anybody got a PROPER link? Not just one to The Crystal Maze that is the official site? Just want to vote Forster. Oh, and T. Elphick, if I get two goes. Does anybody ever look at that wretched site on a regular basis BTW? A complete and utter MESS.

Last edited:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
From the site:

Player Of The Season
Posted on: Mon 21 Apr 2008

With the season drawing to a close, it is time to decide who will be voted Player of the Season for 2007/08.

The list of winners over recent years include Danny Cullip, Bobby Zamora, Adam Virgo, Paul McShane and last season, Dean Hammond.

But who will scoop the award this year? That's up to Albion fans!

To vote please email your choice of ONE player (please include your name and address) to playeroftheseason@bhafc.co.uk by midnight on Monday 28th April.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that it should be Forster bya country mile. What is all this with Kuipers being in the running if he is why not give it to Gatting or Loft they have made less mistakes than Kuipers.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I want Forster to win it and think he deserves it, but Elphick will win for sure.
It WILL be -

1 Elphick
2 Forster
3 Kuipers

Id bet my life on that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here