Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of the season

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Just got a post on facebook from Brighton and Hove Albion saying: "As the end of the season approaches, we are giving you Facebook fans the chance to pick the official Albion Player of the Season. Details on how to cast your vote will be released in the near future, but we urge you to share this post to all friends that may be Albion fans to ‘Like’ this page so they can register their vote".

Are the club only doing the player of the season via facebook? I bloody hate facebook and hardly ever go on there. All this liking and asking you to share things. Basically so they can know everything about you.??? Anyway stop moaning ... and who would be your player of the season? :lol:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Buckley

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Just got a post on facebook from Brighton and Hove Albion saying: "As the end of the season approaches, we are giving you Facebook fans the chance to pick the official Albion Player of the Season. Details on how to cast your vote will be released in the near future, but we urge you to share this post to all friends that may be Albion fans to ‘Like’ this page so they can register their vote".

Are the club only doing the player of the season via facebook? I bloody hate facebook and hardly ever go on there. All this liking and asking you to share things. Basically so they can know everything about you.??? Anyway stop moaning ... and who would be your player of the season? :lol:

No brainer, Bridcutt

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Barnes for me, closely followed by Greer and Bridcutt.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
We have a big thread on this with a poll already...but in regards to facebook, I think they will just pass on a link/the email information that is always used...just a scheme to get their fans on facebook up I reckon

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
For total consistency over the season and amount of games played(I don't think anyone can win player of the season, only playing half of it or less) it has to be Greer. Maybe it was Bridcutt up until Janurary but the last few months he has been very average for me. Thought he should have been rested/dropped weeks ago, adds nothing as a attacking force, cannot pick a pass quick enough and if Navarro is playing then are better options, then Bridcutt for me.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010

my 3 three page thread wasn't big enough? :p

Official Albion Player Of The Season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here