Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I almost fell off my chair to see CKR mentioned in that list, Malcolm Stewart would deserve it more than him.

McShane by a country mile, although Butters has had an outstanding season also so far.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Rougvie said:
I almost fell off my chair to see CKR mentioned in that list, Malcolm Stewart would deserve it more than him.

McShane by a country mile, although Butters has had an outstanding season also so far.
I chose six options, then got to four and realised I still had one more space. I thought I'd already added Butters!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm struggling to remember seeing a more exciting winger/dribbler in the stripes than Seb Carole since I've been watching them. Flame away...

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
dunno said:
McShane first, Carole second IMHO

Carole is catching up fast as is Frutos.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man of Harveys said:
I'm struggling to remember seeing a more exciting winger/dribbler in the stripes than Seb Carole since I've been watching them. Flame away...
Sir Steve Penney. :bowdown:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Man of Harveys said:

but you have only supported the Albion for 2 months:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Steve Penney is still my Fave:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Simster said:
Sir Steve Penney. :bowdown:

I loved the mullet from Ballymena as much as the next man...but Carole is much, much better - even faster and more skillful. Also Penney had much better strikers and midfielders around him.

Man of Harveys said:

Why would you get flamed for that? Although I agree with that Penney was class. Mark Barham was also quailty on his day.

I'd vote Carole, McShane then a toss up between Butters and Henderson. CKR???

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
frutos, if he keeps going as he is

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Mcshane by a country mile, followed by Tank

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not sure I am happy about voting McShane when he's in a defence that has conceded loads off goals including a few down to him ala Stoke so have plumped for Carole. Been a pleasure to watch him this season so far.

Frutos has been excellant since he got in the team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here