Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player at the Amex

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
At the Amex at the moment for a training day, just seen a tall black guy wearing Albion track suit with a protein shake in hand. Not an Albion player with a contract for sure. Definately wasn't LuaLua or Bridders. Stature wise Looked like Liam Trotter but couldn't be 100% sure as I didn't see his face. Lots of kids having their pictures taken with him and he was very tall. I know that a good source said Mattock and Trotter would be signing for us, could this be Trotter on trial or does anyone know if we have anyone else on trial? Also just saw him talking to the club photographer [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Snappy.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
drogba_portrait.jpg

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Well anybody above 6 foot would look like a bloody giant compared to the rest of our squad (obviously apart from brezovan, who looks positively GIGANTIC compared to everybody else)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Millwall fan I know says he is suprised if we are looking at Trotter as he thought we would be looking for better than that. He's a genuine chap, not suggesting anything, but he thinks Trotter is pretty much at his level at Millwall.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There are players on trial pretty much ALL the time. Many don't even come out in the press etc. But that's in the season - he can't be on trial as such as we aren't training plus can't see a new signig walking around the Amex in a BHA tracksuit before it's been announced or properly rumoured...?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Will Smith doing yet more publicity for MIB 3?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If he's having pics taken with kids, then he must be 'known', you sure it's not one of our current players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here