Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-Off's

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Has anyone else noticed the huge amount of open space at this Play off final? Was it the same for us? I seem to remember than ours was sold out.

Oct 25, 2003
can't imagine barnsley have taken that much support...bare in mind cardiff is fairly easy to get to from brighton and bristol(in comparison to barnsley anyway, where they're just discovered the wheel)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
tommy boy said:
can't imagine barnsley have taken that much support...bare in mind cardiff is fairly easy to get to from brighton and bristol(in comparison to barnsley anyway, where they're just discovered the wheel)

:lolol:

C'mon Barnsley!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Maybe 55k judging from the comments on R5, think we had about 65k for our game, but there were some empty parts of the ground as I recall.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Gully said:
Maybe 55k judging from the comments on R5, think we had about 65k for our game, but there were some empty parts of the ground as I recall.

Very few, the few rows behind the goal where we were werent full but not many large gaps apart from that.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We didn't sell out but City did. :down:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
dougdeep said:
We didn't sell out but City did. :down:
Yes, there were hundreds/thousands of empty seats in our end but mainly down at the front so not really noticable from the stands.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Trigger said:
Yes, there were hundreds/thousands of empty seats in our end but mainly down at the front so not really noticable from the stands.

I didn't think there were that many. I remember watching a reply of thr game not long after and I thought there were only 2-300 emply seats.

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
65,167 when we played Brizzle..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here