• MK Dons

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Bournemouth

Votes: 55 56.7%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think it's safe to say that SCC will be runners up, and worthy of that they clearly are. However as the other play off places are now sorted (assuming SCC don't screw up) then who do we want to join us ? I think a lot on people would prefer Bournemouth because of it's proximity to us but common sense says Huddersfield.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Not too bothered either way but Peterborough is always a good day out. Bournemouth similar. Big respect the Huddersfield after yesterday. So anyone except the Plastic Dons.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I've voted Bournemouth, but have this funny feeling its going to be MK Dons.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Huddersfield for me. Purely because, in footballing terms, they have been the 3rd best team in the league and deserve to go up.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
don't care, as long as it's not MK Dons

up in the championship, I really hope we get a Cardiff Swansea final. It's usual a brilliant match anyway, those two in the final could be spicy

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Huddersfield for me. Purely because, in footballing terms, they have been the 3rd best team in the league and deserve to go up.

This. The play off are very exciting but there is always a tinge of unfairness if the 3rd placed team are much nearer 2nd than 4th, if of course they fail to win the playoffs.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Bournmouth for me, I cant ever remember a season where we had the Albion, Saints, Pompey & Bournmouth in the same league and it's a chance to see who are top dogs.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
I hope Huddersfield after their great attitute, and the fact that they will be third, actually after seeing them twice this year (i know they beat us twice), but did not think they were that good, so think it would be a team we could get some points off next year.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
To be honest Huddersfield deserve it, they are clearly the third best team in the league. This is why I dislike the play offs though, it turns the season into a lottery. More than a few times the team that has finished in the final play off place has been the team to go up.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bournemouth. It means a shorter trip for the team which is a much more beneficial thing in a long season.

It's also far more beneficial as they are unlikely to be able to spend much on strengthening this side.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bournmouth for me, I cant ever remember a season where we had the Albion, Saints, Pompey & Bournmouth in the same league and it's a chance to see who are top dogs.
Likewise, along with the fact that it's closer for away fans.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Bournemouth for me like above be good to have 4 south clubs, but think Huddersfield will get the honours

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Don't like play offs.Even though we won once.More to do with money than football.The team that's third should go up based on their season's effort.If you crave play offs for the end of season excitement,elongating the season or what have you,then use the Scottish system and allow the third to bottom team in the league above who have been playing against much stronger opposition in to the play off rather than the team that finished sixth.

Yeah,yeah......the season will peter out,crowds will fall,blah,blah.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Bournemouth or Peterborough. Just for the relative ease of the aways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here