Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play Off games ko off at 6pm and 4pm

D

Deleted User X18H

.......... 6pm on the Saturdayunday and 4pm on the Sunday 1st Leg only.

D

Deleted User X18H

........ no I don't know what saturdayunday is either, should read SATURDAY

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
6pm in Hartlepool would be the short straw there then...

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
anytime in hartlepool is the short straw...what a dump!:lolol:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
bobbyzee said:
anytime in hartlepool is the short straw...what a dump!:lolol:

I heard recently that houses in Hartlepool have increased in value more than anywhere else in the country, so it can't be that much of a dump!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Fran Hagarty said:
I heard recently that houses in Hartlepool have increased in value more than anywhere else in the country, so it can't be that much of a dump!

" Hartlepool in Cleveland saw the biggest jump in prices - rising 59% in the last year.

The average price of a home in the area is now £109,068, up from £68,669 last year. "

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
This is awful news, its my other halfs sisters 30th and my only chance of getting to the footy was if it was an afternoon kick off reachable easily from London, ie anyone but Hartlepool away, I now seriously hope we play on the Sunday or Ive got a serious dilemna.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Albion Dan said:
This is awful news, its my other halfs sisters 30th and my only chance of getting to the footy was if it was an afternoon kick off reachable easily from London, ie anyone but Hartlepool away, I now seriously hope we play on the Sunday or Ive got a serious dilemna.

I contacted Hartlepool to ask them which day their home leg would be played if it's midweek - it could be on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. They replied that it would be likely to be on a Tuesday as that is when they usually play their midweek matches. I suppose this would also depend on whether Sky are involved.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i hope its not on the sunday cos if its home or away i cant go, i couldn't get the time off work

poke

Oct 19, 2003
fatboy said:
I think it probably will be home or away.

that was i was saying hope its not on the sunday

if was 3.00 o;clock kick off i could have gone if it was at but not 4.00 o'clock :nono:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
hove born&bred said:
.......... 6pm on the Saturdayunday and 4pm on the Sunday 1st Leg only.

This is excellent news - means I don't have to take a sickie from work!:clap2: :clap2:

BTW - where did you get this info from?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here