Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plank.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
Chris Wood,
he had his good spells and he gave us 10 goals and we thank him for that, but god i cant wait till hes gone!
no offence:banana:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Disagree, nothing else I can add

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
but i would rather see upcoming strikers such as holroyd get some game time instead of wood

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Chris Wood,
he had his good spells and he gave us 10 goals and we thank him for that, but god i cant wait till hes gone!
no offence:banana:

I agree , some say he is only 19 and will improve but we need an out and out goal scorer which he certainly isn`t, no disrespect to the lad.But after saying that, in Gus we trust.

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
He is still young himself, so still has lots of time for improvement, I would keep him and with the right coaching he can improve more.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Chris Wood is here on loan. His dead ball finishing (penalties) has been extremely good although other aspects of his game have been less so. Remember, however, he is only 19 years, capped by his country, and still developing and I would not write him off if he were to become available at an affordable fee as, despite what some think, I believe he has potential, and, perhaps we have the man (GP) to bring that out in him !

Al

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
no thinking about it, i dont think he is good enough atm, but once he has some expieriance he will be a decent player.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Can't believe you're slagging off a player with more ability in his right toe than you appear to have in your entire body!

I'd like to thank Chris for scoring 10 goals and helping us win the title whilst Barnes & Murray were both either injured or suspended!

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
oh so, whatever player you slag off, your trying to say your better than them?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think wood who is what 19 will go on to become a good player-he is no Andy Kennedy.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
no thinking about it, i dont think he is good enough atm, but once he has some expieriance he will be a decent player.

Go back to your XBOX there's a good lad.....

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
CW scored penalties after other Albion players had missed on numerous occasions.

Hate to see you daughter if she could have done better !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here