Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitcher in "Incontinence Shocker !"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
this is from the official site;

'Albion midfielder Geoff Pitcher is back with Albion, after his loan spell at Woking was ended because he required surgery on a back injury. Pitcher told seagulls.co.uk of the latest problem. "I had a lump around my back passage and it was getting bigger all the time," he said. "As it grew it got infected and caused an abscess and when it burst that was when I knew something was wrong. I went to see the surgeon and he gave me an examination and he said that the lump was very close to my bowel and if it was to attach itself to my bowel then I could end up with having to wear an incontinence bag."

I just like the way it is initially described as a "back injury", and then quickly descends into all sorts of unpleasantness around the bowel region. Marvellous scenes.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I read that this morning on the website. All quite unpleasant to read about, I think that story should be coming with a parental guidance warning.

So what the hell does it look like when an infected abcess in your arse, bursts? :ohmy:

What the hell do you think has happened? If it happens during a game / training / getting changed, where do the "Brighton Boy" gags stop?

Yikes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gritt23 said:

So what the hell does it look like when an infected abcess in your arse, bursts? :ohmy:

Yikes.

Look like ? Imagine how it FEELS !

Eeeuuuugh

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Easy 10 said:
this is from the official site;

I just like the way it is initially described as a "back injury", and then quickly descends into all sorts of unpleasantness around the bowel region. Marvellous scenes.
'Marvellous scenes' WTF are you on about?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
What irritates your back passage enough to get an abcess develop....?

Actually, let's not even think about it. :eek:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
However old any of you are, bear in mind He's less than 40, so any one of us could get the same affliction at any time.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
don't ever shout "bag o' shite" at him on the pitch again...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Don't stand,
Don't stand so
Don't stand so colos-to-me...

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
This reminds me of a story about a McChicken sandwich with extra mayo that turned out to be an abcess on the chicken......but i won't go there........

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
04.%20Net%20Pants.jpg

You don't get them in CK stylee!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here