Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch & Putt

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Roedean is ok (opposite the Marina) but only 16 holes. The one at Rottingdean with the windmill is better.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Actually, the only redeeming feature of the one at Hove is that someone has changed the sign so it says BITCH and putt.

Well, it amused me.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
crazy golf is a lot better

shouldnt you be job hunting

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd suggest an NSC Crazy Golf contest, but I suspect it would take 39 years to organise, and then we'd find it too dark to play in any case, assuming people could find the designated course in the first place.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Maybe you could start a new career in the leisure industry...?
(Although September in a south coast town isn't perhaps the best timing for this).

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Sod pitch & put...Go to Benfield golf course...its a 9 hole par 3 average course and it's great for beginners! It also means you can get down to the Hangleton Manor for a swift pint without wasting too much time!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hell, with a PITCHING WEDGE I'm having to reel myself in on that one. Its cuffing ridiculous. And the greens are SHIT CENTRAL.

(thats Hove of course. My best 9 at the Benny is 37).

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
AlexFrutos said:
I'd suggest an NSC Crazy Golf contest, but I suspect it would take 39 years to organise, and then we'd find it too dark to play in any case, assuming people could find the designated course in the first place.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:lol:

The crazy golf on the sea front halfway between the pier and the marina is great fun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here