Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch Inspection 1.30pm

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The pitch is under cover at the moment, but rumour is there is a pitch inspection at 1.30pm today to make sure the pitch is playable and the stands are safe for the stewards to walk up the gangways to tell people to sit down :D

The grass in the parks around Withdean are all covered in a frost, as are the pavements going into the South stand.

As it's so brilliant I leave you with this to get the atmosphere going in the build up to tonights match

Lets Soccer Those DINS!!!!

[yt]gONmkJVcEeQ[/yt]

D

Deleted User X18H

I imagine this is to determine if Franchise travel down or not.

I expect it will get the go ahead at 1.30 then get called off at 5.47 ish cos when the sun goes down at four IT GETS ICY!!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Local weather forecast says it may get up to 9c. Also the worst of the rain won't arrive until after midnight, sounds promising to me.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
It was -4C in West Hoathly last night - a very pretty white village this morning! The countryside turned from white to green as I drove into work. Not that frosty in Falmer so hopefully the same in Withdean and the game can go ahead!

Around West Hoathly it seams particulary cold at the moment, we are only 10 min drive from Gatwick so no surprise that the runway was covered in black ice. One of the roads into our village was closed on Wednesday night after the third car had hit back ice and gone off the road!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Good result for both the team who probably wouldn't win anyway and the fans who may get to sit out in the elements during a warmer night next year for the re-arranged fixture!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's warming up rapidly on the coast now. I'd be amazed if it's called off.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
"2The grass in the parks around Withdean are all covered in a frost, as are the pavements going into the South stand."

When you say covered in frost its hardly a thick white layer. It doesn't look too bad.

D

Deleted User X18H

"2The grass in the parks around Withdean are all covered in a frost, as are the pavements going into the South stand."

When you say covered in frost its hardly a thick white layer. It doesn't look too bad.

Well it that doesn't thaw during the day it may just become compacted early this evening then what???!!!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I should be bothered to read. I found it.

The pitch has been covered this week and Albion are confident the game will go ahead, although it is subject to a precautionary 1.30pm inspection before MK Dons travel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here