Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pink Panties

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Great view here at the mo, young lass in teh other section of the office bent over with a lovely frilly pair of pint panties on.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bet you're the typical middle aged, under-sexed, office perv that preys on the 18-22 year old temps

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
:needpics:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Is 33 middle aged?

Anyway one of the best things about becoming an old man is becoming a dirty old man :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bet you're the typical middle aged, under-sexed, office perv that preys on the 18-22 year old temps

Surely that is the whole point of coming into the office. Anyway they wouldn't wear clothes like that if they didn't want an old perv to look at them! :thumbsup:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Is 33 middle aged?

Anyway one of the best things about becoming an old man is becoming a dirty old man :)

This.

Surely one of the best bits about being male and old is how you can watch 18 year old girls thinking about how they need experience and reminicing about your youth and its really really perverce adding to the thrill of it and making you feel dirty so the deserve to humiliate you... mmmmmmmm :jester:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
article-1078243-0223C1F8000005DC-199_468x435_popup.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This.

Surely one of the best bits about being male and old is how you can watch 18 year old girls thinking about how they need experience and reminicing about your youth and its really really perverce adding to the thrill of it and making you feel dirty so the deserve to humiliate you... mmmmmmmm :jester:

Whilst also knowing that it's young guys like you that will be getting all the action. Arousing but ultimately frustrating! :lolol:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Whilst also knowing that it's young guys like you that will be getting all the action. Arousing but ultimately frustrating! :lolol:

Ohhhhhhh I yearn for the days that i will be able to say SPANK ME to a FILTHY DESPERATE gold digging whore while she fingers my anus :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I notice that Goring Gull had a 57 minute time gap in between postings this afternoon :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here