Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Pineapple gate 🫣

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
A lot of Mercadona stores have started to remove stock from shelves during the "flirting hours" because the supermarkets are filling up with Gen Z'ers who just pick up a pineapple and ram their trolleys into each other without buying anything.

I get that a lot of the youth are disillusioned with dating apps, but surely there's a less stupid way to meet new people?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I always found it a struggle to get a pineapple in your basket once it was full of pampas grass :shrug:

The good old days, car keys in the fruit bowl, I got a Cortina MK II :thumbsup:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I keep wondering what the f*** i'm doing with my life. How the f*** did I already know what an upside down pineapple meant and thought everyone knew.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
A lot of Mercadona stores have started to remove stock from shelves during the "flirting hours" because the supermarkets are filling up with Gen Z'ers who just pick up a pineapple and ram their trolleys into each other without buying anything.

I get that a lot of the youth are disillusioned with dating apps, but surely there's a less stupid way to meet new people?
I know: to piña romantic hopes on how you fondle some prickly, tropical fruit seems desperate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here