Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pies

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Will someone find out why they ruined the Chicken pies?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Dont get me wrong I enjoy a pie and a pint at the Amex and they are generally very good. but to want to hunt down a piglets pie away from the Amex i think you need to get out more and try some decent food.

Football Pies = pretty decent.

Pie in general = below average.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Def in the Co-Op, Western Rd. in fact, that's the only place I've managed to get the fantastic chili con carne pie, which didn't reach the WSU. Shame.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Dont get me wrong I enjoy a pie and a pint at the Amex and they are generally very good. but to want to hunt down a piglets pie away from the Amex i think you need to get out more and try some decent food.

Football Pies = pretty decent.

Pie in general = below average.

I think that's rather unfair.

I should imagine 90% of the problems over their pies at the Amex (which are generally extremely good) are to do with cooking and storage rather than the quality of the pie supplied by Piglets.

If I walked into a pub that sold a Piglets Pie and Mash (or Chips!!!) as a bar snack I'd happily pile in.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think that's rather unfair.

I should imagine 90% of the problems over their pies at the Amex (which are generally extremely good) are to do with cooking and storage rather than the quality of the pie supplied by Piglets.

If I walked into a pub that sold a Piglets Pie and Mash (or Chips!!!) as a bar snack I'd happily pile in.

Id eat it but I wouldnt be happy being served a frozen pie from co-op.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I think they are now made in Willowbrook Road, East Worthing, that's on the Ham Bridge Trading Estate.

No idea how much or minimum quantities etc.

Shoreham Beach Seagull will be able to answer for sure.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I think they are now made in Willowbrook Road, East Worthing, that's on the Ham Bridge Trading Estate.

No idea how much or minimum quantities etc.

Shoreham Beach Seagull will be able to answer for sure.

Ham bridge is where the pies are made, I wouldn't be able to say 100% but if people came along we would probably sell you as many as you like (within reason). I'll confirm when I speak to mrs P next

A new order system is coming in place as well.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Ham bridge is where the pies are made, I wouldn't be able to say 100% but if people came along we would probably sell you as many as you like (within reason). I'll confirm when I speak to mrs P next

A new order system is coming in place as well.

Thanks SBS

I meant to go in during the close season but never quite got round to it.

Imagine they wont wish to have anyone come in mid season looking for a dozen pies !

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here