Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pictures from mobile phones.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Hand held mobile picture,cropped it down abit. Moving target from around 75 yards away. :wave:

Attachments

• DSC00347.JPG
    DSC00347.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 243

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've been trying really hard to get a picture of a plane landing using my phone from my train as it passes Gatwick Airport every day. The train line is very close to the runway.

However, 3 things make this quite difficult:

It's actually quite rare for a plane to be landing at the precise moment my train passes the end of the runway.

The plane is probably moving at over 100 miles per hour

My train is usually moving at about 50 or 60 miles per hour

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just knew someone would ask that, and the problem is, I don't really know. Um, just because it's there and it might look quite good if it works
:shrug:

plane_flying.jpg

Here you go Pasty. Just zoom in on this (so you can't see the monitor edges or NSC) and click away :thumbsup:
Job done.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I took this one on holiday last year, but with a real camera which doesnt have a phone bit on it

plane-watching.jpg

I have a couple more on my home computer of the plane going right over my head

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Curious. If you're really that desperate for a photo of a plane, either (1) stop and ask one of the spotter nerds who gather at the eastern end of the runway on the perimeter road every single day (why are these people ALWAYS men??), or (2) send me a PM and I'll take one for you next time I'm trundling around the airfield.

:thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I took this one on holiday last year, but with a real camera which doesnt have a phone bit on it

plane-watching.jpg

I have a couple more on my home computer of the plane going right over my head

Lanzarote ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here