Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Picture Thread - 101 uses for An Ashley Barnes

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
After the excellent Count to 1000 using pictures. thread, lets have another picture thread.

101 uses for an Ashley Barnes.

No words allowed. Just pictures. And its just in jest. Nothing to cruel. I'll start

Use 1

Gully-Millwall-14FEB12-PH-0012-300x199.jpg

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Shit Thread.

The guys needs a break, but it dont mean he is out for good and deserve things like this., Barnes still has a massive part to play for Brighton.

Edit: First person on my ignore list

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
...- why is there a thread taking the piss out of one of our players?

None of us were happy about his game Saturday but then I don't see anything on CMS who was just as ineffective?

Agree with your comment. Not the kind of thread I had thought a supposed Brighton fan would start about any Brighton player. This is up there among the worst of what is on NSC.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Agree with your comment. Not the kind of thread I had thought a supposed Brighton fan would start about any Brighton player. This is up there among the worst of what is on NSC.

Yes, but Mr. Burns isn't a "supporter"... Its a common misconception as he's on here so often. His role is to criticise and vilify one player. To be honest, I'm not certain he isn't a Palace troll in disguise.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, but Mr. Burns isn't a "supporter"... Its a common misconception as he's on here so often. His role is to criticise and vilify one player. To be honest, I'm not certain he isn't a Palace troll in disguise.

He is an Albion supporter but an attention seeker, so picking on negatives with some truth in them is classic messagboard trolling.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
All that at 1.34 am....wow.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I am no Ashley Barnes fan and I thought he was awful on Saturday, but I am an Albion fan and as such I will support and cheer him to do well for our team. Of course we all have opinions and some criticism is healthy but slating a player is just f***ing ridiculous, save it for the opposition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here