Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pick my pub for this evening..

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
getting bored of my regular haunts...any good centralish brighton pubs(not west street tho) anyone can recommend?

:drink: cheers

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
John Lowe 3 times ex World Dart's Champion is playing at "The Elms" in Worthing tonight if you fancied a change?!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I recommend The Caxton, The Prince Albert, The Windmill and The Black Lion. All nice pubs within 5 minutes of the town.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I recommend The Caxton, The Prince Albert, The Windmill and The Black Lion. All nice pubs within 5 minutes of the town.

the prince albert has been my regular haunt for the past 6 months...ever been to 80s night there?

and I am a fan of the caxton also.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I haven't been there for a while and for some reason I always get really drunk in that pub so I may have been to the 80's night. Is it Wednesdays?

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
stay at home, with a crate of stellas, but dont tell stella you got it she will go mad ???

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I haven't been there for a while and for some reason I always get really drunk in that pub so I may have been to the 80's night. Is it Wednesdays?

nah its saturdays.

yeah i usually can be a little worst for wear afterwards.

where is the black lion?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bigc said:
nah its saturdays.

yeah i usually can be a little worst for wear afterwards.

where is the black lion?

Then yes I have been to 80's night.
The Black Lion is down towards the town hall, next door to the cricketers. A bit poncy but it has a happy hour and some nice sofas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here