Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photos tonight please..

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Can someone take a few photos tonight to show any progress on the south west and north corners expansion? pleeeeeease..:albion2::albion2:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347644158.868970.jpg

Taken from the North Stand. Only North corner change is that the area in the NE corner has been removed

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
North-West corner. Concrete foundations etc. Unless my eyes deceived me - I was at the opposite end of the ground.

It's the south west innit, the roof on the South Stand slopes from West to East, not the other way round. And the north corners have no seats in yet, is the other giveaway...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's the south west innit, the roof on the South Stand slopes from West to East, not the other way round. And the north corners have no seats in yet, is the other giveaway...

North!!! It was obviously wishful thinking on my part then - having been told that work would soon be starting in the North. From my obtuse viewpoint at the front of the West (south end) looking up towards the North-West corner it looked as though concrete had been laid as foundations for seats, but I was obviously mistaken.

There is still a lot of finishing off to be done in the SW corner- I reckon the NW will take a while if the SW is anything to go by- there is a whacking great whole in the outer facade still- presumably to allow entry and exit of larger gear.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Jeeez it looks like an OAP club up there.

Ha, you're not wrong - though I was in the ESL last year, so it's definitely an improvement. People actually sing! Not sure if it was just the atmosphere at the ground last night, but it was far louder being closer to the roof - could clearly hear everything from North, West and South.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here