Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I had a great time as I think did Brett and Rich....Harty not at all happy and both him and John Bryne true pros...great fun....

Hawsey has to be the most clumsiest man in the world and does he ever smile

Thanks Harty for the ticket and a good laugh today shame we played so shit

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought Rich was good and Brett was ok.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I had a great time, the FIRST time i have ever heard the phone in too.

Cant believe they made us do it outside getting soaked by the rain!!!

Great fun, shame about the result and the negativity of the phone in, but fair play for the man who actually died at Withdean (albeit for a minute or so) to ring in and say he was fine.

As for Hawsey, him being clumsy meant me rescueing some expensive equipement from a fatal plunge to the floor :D

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I thought ALL three of you acquitted yourselves very well. Very impressed...!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
but fair play for the man who actually died at Withdean (albeit for a minute or so) to ring in and say he was fine.

He was at the match. At half time he asked the PA to thank the club doctor for being so alert. The paramedics were treating him for a heart attack when in fact he had asthma and had had an allergic reaction to a painkiller for toothache. He is a friend of the Canadian seagull who is staying with us.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I thought it was an excellent phone in with Harty's guests performing extremely well. For once it was a Fan's phone in. The only thing that surprised me was when Harty said our play off hopes were shattered. Usually Harty is a glass half full man.

PS Hate to say it but I did predict we would lose on the Saturday Score thread.
The match had all the right signs for an Albion defeat: Big crowd; 2 excellent away results on the trot; playing a team near the bottom. Long term Albion watchers will know that this is the classic formulae for it to go pear shaped. But didn't Port Vale play well?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didnt hear much of the phone in as I was travelling home but did hear one idiot, a male, say he thought Murray had a poor game. FFS he is striker and scored a goal and if he did that every week he would be worth a few million people need to get real about him and his contribution to the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here