Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Paula (Mrs Coach), very good points raised.

And cheer up Hove In Bred, not that depressing

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tim made me laugh - top work. i hope he didnt do anything in the kitche :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tim's a good lad.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Thought it was a good phone in. Harty was excellent and paced the show well. Wonder if the new producer is having an affect?
H B & B came over as very sensible but very funny. Paula was great but asked all us keyboard warriors to come up with answers. Trouble was she did not say what the question was so I'm stuck.

:D

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
An answer to what the moan is about of course! Not just moan/groan/complain/grrrrr/fart...... gets a bit depressing when it's doom and gloom and no positives! And its not sensible people that I refer to as keyboard warriors - it's the ones that get mega-agressive and personal when their pointless or miserable comments are countered. Probably because it's interupted their zit picking sessions! :)

homersimpson

Feb 11, 2008
Thought it was a good phone in. Harty was excellent and paced the show well. Wonder if the new producer is having an affect?
H B & B came over as very sensible but very funny. Paula was great but asked all us keyboard warriors to come up with answers. Trouble was she did not say what the question was so I'm stuck.

:D

Yeah it was good last night, no boring calls etc and the texts were rather interesting, I think this new producer says it as it is and doesnt hold back on too much, it straight to the point good and bad

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Thought it was a joke how many times NSC was mentioned on the show tbh. NSC is a forum where people have many different opinions just like any other forum on t'internet that is it. I think if you are goin to be professional on air you shouldn't go on about how certain 'things' have been typed on the site about you or the show etc. Water off a ducks back and all that. You have got to expect criticism when you work on the radio/tv etc. I don't agree with loads of stuff that is put on this forum but I don't let it get to me like a load of people on here seem to let it. ITS JUST A FORUM PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it was cringeworthy the amount of times the terms nsc or keyboard warrior was mentioned - it must be a ridiculously small fraction of the listeners who actually use this site, yet they have to sit there listening to people bleating on about it

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
it was cringeworthy the amount of times the terms nsc or keyboard warrior was mentioned - it must be a ridiculously small fraction of the listeners who actually use this site, yet they have to sit there listening to people bleating on about it

...but a pretty high proportion of callers, it seems.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Not really, just a couple of level headed Albion fans who felt that sometimes this forum does overstep the mark. Nothing that hasn't been said before.

But if 'they' overstep the mark then 'they' get banned. Rise above it by not mentioning it. Southern Counties Radio phone in and North Stand Chat are two completely different things, think of the brighton fans that don't come onto NSC yet listen to the phone in they must wonder wtf all this NSC chatter is all about and tbf its usually about nothing! No mention of NSC OR NSC names is the way to go on the phone in.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was going to do a thread on exactly the smae thing...

This Paula made sense in every department and talked complete logic...

I did think she posted on here as she said something about 'threads' being made about her. Also well done for not doing the silly thing of telling them your name was 'Mrs Coach' - can't stand it when people use their NSC nicknames on the radio! Andd before anyone says it, the majority of people who know me call me Sheebo... (it's def not an NSC thing!)

Well done Paula : )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here