Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone-in thread

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Turn on and the bloke is laying into the mugs in the studio, think ill keep listening to this for once!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who wants to hear about speculation that Grimsby might be getting a female manager ?

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
Why does Richard Reynolds keep saying they have loads of callers to get through, yet they just keep talking amongst themselves, going along at a pedestrian pace?

The Albion have just had a disappointing loss and people are not happy with the manager, yet the guys in the studio are acting like it's the end of the season. Where is their passion. Ward has no passion as he doesn't actually care.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Why does Richard Reynolds keep saying they have loads of callers to get through, yet they just keep talking amongst themselves, going along at a pedestrian pace?

The Albion have just had a disappointing loss and people are not happy with the manager, yet the guys in the studio are acting like it's the end of the season. Where is their passion. Ward has no passion as he doesn't actually care.

Bring back Harty! We need fans on the phone-in.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ward is a complete **** and doesn't even support BHAFC

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ninja, are you actually Tony Bloom? You sure sound like him! But you do talk absolute bollox. Bad call - get real.

I'm neither confirming nor denying such suggestions.

It's funny you say "get real", I think that's what just about everyone on this forum needs to do.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I

It's funny you say "get real", I think that's what just about everyone on this forum needs to do.

If everyone about you appears to have lost their heads........maybe....just maybe.....you have mis-read the situation.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I'm neither confirming nor denying such suggestions.

Even though I don't agree with your views mate, you have the strength of your convictions and the balls to phone-in. Good effort.

Slade out

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sureya says we were terrible today , thats 2 games in a row , cos I went to Tranny last week and we were mediocre up there.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Even though I don't agree with your views mate, you have the strength of your convictions and the balls to phone-in. Good effort.

Slade out

:thumbsup:

Personally, I don't see the point in replacing managers every few months when we don't get the results we want... it's a game ladies and gents. It's not a walk in the park and there's nothing Slade can do about the deflection for the first goal. As I said, I thought the formation was wrong today and the personell was bizarre. But Slade does NOT deserve to lose his job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here