Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In THREAD

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hove born and bred has just got HOME :bowdown: - and he sounds like he is DYING with exhaustion

D

Deleted User X18H

yeah ok I had to run up the top of our hill as reception is shit at the bottom.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
yeah ok I had to run up the top of our hill as reception is shit at the bottom.

For someone who declared that his user name was just made up and had nothing to do with himself, it didn't suprise me that you introdcued yourself as HB&B - proves a bit of a point there don't it Timmy wimmy....

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
For someone who declared that his user name was just made up and had nothing to do with himself, it didn't suprise me that you introdcued yourself as HB&B - proves a bit of a point there don't it Timmy wimmy....

i thought the use of the name was a pretty good wind up

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
proof that women know NOTHING about football - lets put mayo and hart back in the team :jester:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
that text about seeing charlton was WAFFLE

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Harty is talking bollox.Even if we get a plum home tie in the cup the fans won't return for other game.We had our highest ever gate against Leeds and have they returned?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Not bollox at all. Say if when we beat Torquay and the velvet bag gets us a top 10 Prem club or perhaps Palace at home, the club will almost certainly say priority will be given to those attending the Forest and Gillingham games, therefore 2 8,000 crowds could be forthcoming.........

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Not bollox at all. Say if when we beat Torquay and the velvet bag gets us a top 10 Prem club or perhaps Palace at home, the club will almost certainly say priority will be given to those attending the Forest and Gillingham games, therefore 2 8,000 crowds could be forthcoming.........

Yep
Brighton fans are fair weather good time charlies. Yessir.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
hove born and bred has just got HOME :bowdown: - and he sounds like he is DYING with exhaustion

It was kind of hard to keep listening, after something that gay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here