Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In after Forest Green Game

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
With the Albion embarking on the road to the Millenium Stadium and the ongoing managerial situation there will be the usual post match phone tomorrow night on SCR.
Lines open at 9.30pm 08459 570057 or text on 07786 207070.
Perhaps FG will give us an update on how the Dean Wilkins campaign is faring!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How can it be a mass debate if there are only two of you talking Ernie. Though I guess the mass you could be referring to is your 22 stone frame

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
El Presidente said:
How can it be a mass debate if there are only two of you talking Ernie. Though I guess the mass you could be referring to is your 22 stone frame

Because I represent the thousands and thousands of members of the Albion Real Supporters who hate Dick Stalin and Martin Trotsky and when we finally rid the club of this despotic duo there will be a special VD (victory over Dick) Day celebrations held throughout the world.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
E Block Ernie said:
Because I represent the thousands and thousands of members of the Albion Real Supporters who hate Dick Stalin and Martin Trotsky and when we finally rid the club of this despotic duo there will be a special VD (victory over Dick) Day celebrations held throughout the world.

Really can't see that happening Ernie.

Perhaps you and FG can sail off into the sunset - sure you'd have plenty to discuss.

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
I have a feeling you are either old Potless himself Beach Hut or a relative maybe a nephew who got bored of trainspotting and discovered the internet and now has to bore everyone with your clueless defence of the indefensible.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Ernie, go and have your mastebate somewhere else.:tosser:

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
E Block Ernie said:

It's the height of your arrogance or in your case, probably dellusion, that you think you represent the aforementioned 'Thousands and Thousands of members of the Albion Real Suppoters'. Who are these thousands you refer to ? You're just an attention seeking bore who has nothing better to do than come on here and be as negative as a Palarse fan, why bother, nobody (apart from FG) gives a toss about your opinions. Try taking a reality chack some time, failing that, go and support Chelsea as they like throwing money around.

Oh would love to hear your 'dulcet tomes' on SCR tonight.

Jul 21, 2003
im expected you to at least give DEANO a plug in your Argus column Harty after all you have said you are keen on the continued prescence of Bob B so maybe you support Deanl as his assistant in that respect? I expect you'll have plenty of callers seeing as the attendance is bound to be low, Monday night, winter setting in bound to get some rain soon, its FG Rovers (oh and I can conform they are not Football(F) Geniuses(G), just some small village from Glos) after all and the season ticket holders greatest rip off, hang on I can sit in the North covered if i was under 16 for a fiver yeyta season tickey holder pays the equivalent of £17/£18 for no cover in the J block or V block, that sounds like a good deal (FOR THE DOUGH BEING PILED INTO A PIPE DREAM)

Last edited:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
His 'excuse' Ernie will be that he's a gentleman, and would therefore refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

You're going on my ignore list - your attempts at comedy are becoming too repetitive mate, you need some new material.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here