Phil Brown - Next B&HA Manager?

• Get him away from our club

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • Could do a job

Votes: 29 48.3%

• Total voters

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
All this talk about waiting to see how Hull do Saturday, to see if Brown gets sacked and Coppell gets appointed. I know how a lot of people feel about Phil Brown as a "person", but how about him as our next manager?

:shrug:

spunkmonkey

Jul 11, 2005
Eastbourne
No not a chance, another one of those managers who love themselves. Would be alright for about 6months then he would get found out. I'd choose Coppell over him anyday.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Think he could do a decent job here, but the issue is more his attitude, can't help thinking the bloke is a complete cock!
Bloom wouldn't even look at him anyway I wouldn't have thought.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Bags of character, good motivator and great after match sing-songs!, would love him here but even if he gets the elbow at Hull I doubt he would drop below a top championship club at worst. Sure he loves himself but so does Fergie, The special one, Venger etc, if you are good you tend to.

Last edited:

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
If Coppell wanted to work in the Premiership (with Hull or a.n. other) why would he even consider BHA this or next week. He'd just wait for the right job in the Premier/ Championship, and not just the weekend to see how Hull do. I don't get the reasoning of waiting the weekend. Surely he'd wait for the right job whatever the timescale.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
All this talk about waiting to see how Hull do Saturday, to see if Brown gets sacked and Coppell gets appointed. I know how a lot of people feel about Phil Brown as a "person", but how about him as our next manager?

:shrug:

If Hull lose , Brown will be out of a job and Coppell will probably be his replacement at the KC , its unlikely he would be a candidate for the job here.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
My impression of Phil Brown, is that if he got offered a job, straight after being sacked for doing SHIT in the Premiership, which involved a good location, money for transfers, a good wage, and a brand spanking new stadium, albeit in League One, he'd be interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here