Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Petition for DK and Perry - Burley IN sign here

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Come on lets get DK to recruit Burley now.

What the small short term loss of cash on MM's contract and Burleys wages when ultimately Burley will lead us to success and make the money back. Or let the rot set in and see MM take us down.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
bunny.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Goring Gull said:

What the small short term loss of cash on MM's contract and Burleys wages when ultimately Burley will lead us to success and make the money back. Or let the rot set in and see MM take us down.

Is this the same Burley who was sacked by Ipswich and took them to administration and third bottom of the Championship despite having spent £15million on the team?

Anyway he is the next Republic or Ireland manager, don't think he could do both jobs.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This site is doing my f***ing head in!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Repugnant Toad said:
I hope that pancake's not too hot.

I am more worried about the fact if you look cloely there are TWO. Must be a bit heavy for the poor bunny.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Goring Gull said:

This is one petition that aint gonna get many sigs. :wave:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here