Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborugh train station

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Yes, yes yes i'm very sorry for making another peterborough thread but i'm not sure where to book my train tickets to, which station?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
so its peterborough station :facepalm: lets hope this one slides down the board quickly :thumbsup::lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
so its peterborough station :facepalm: lets hope this one slides down the board quickly :thumbsup::lolol:

No chance of that I would of thought! What station did you think it was going to be? Have you ever heard of google it's a cracking little tool for finding out things. Bit like the old wise woman they used to have in villages until the onset of the industrial revolution.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
No chance of that I would of thought! What station did you think it was going to be? Have you ever heard of google it's a cracking little tool for finding out things. Bit like the old wise woman they used to have in villages until the onset of the industrial revolution.

Maybe he didn't have access to the internet...... oh yeah :facepalm:

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester

My computer crashes if i try to use google maps and i couldn't find it on the net, a lot easier to ask here - even if i get slated for it

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My computer crashes if i try to use google maps and i couldn't find it on the net, a lot easier to ask here - even if i get slated for it

Hmm, you need to improve your google skills from "shocking" to just "piss poor".

Have you got a ticket yet?

It's a while since I've been to Peterborough but, if I remember rightly, the station is next to the railway line.

You have not been charged for this information.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We really should get a sticky thread going for each away match.

I think you're right, although as the next is Hartlepool I have a feeling it won't experience the same problem!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here