Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough, away ticket. A Plea!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Hi, I am an ex pat albion fan currently condemed to the flat lands of east anglia. I am on work assignment and am unable to commit to ST status due to the 400mile round trip! Consequently I find it extremely difficult to buy any sort of tickets to games. My plea? I live in Wisbech, desperate to see the game at Peterborough, london road. Is there any chance a fellow supporter can help me on this? I need a ticket!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
You don't need a certain amount of points for this as far as I know so just ring the ticket office and buy one.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
It'll be pay on gate anyway won't it? With a full terrace and seated block they can fit 4000 away in i thought? We wont sellout :)

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I so hope it is potg, if not I am going to have to wangle one, one way or another. I was there last year at a wonderful win!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I phoned Posh offices this morning.
They are allowing POTG sat. £18 terrace standing, £25 seated.
I am chuffed...........see ya all Saturday!
A win again for us at London Road hopefully

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I had no trouble getting a ticket from the Albion ticketline in the usual way although I have a 'PE' postcode albeit 60 miles away at the eastern extremity of the postal area here in glorious Norfolk.

Wisbech is a lot closer to Peterborough even so I wonder what distance from the away Club they relax this policy?

Suggest you give them a call - or even contact the Posh club office after all Wisbech is not exactly a hotbed of footballing violence (or anything else for that matter). They ought to be pleased to take your money from you. Good luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here