Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough away....TERRACES!!!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I am amazed that they are still there...As I said in my previous post over a year ago I spoke to Barry Fry and he said that they would be gone by January. However I think they are having all sorts of issues with the council, etc..but now at this time they are in breach of Football League rules.

Are they still using the terrace then i thought that they would not be able to sell tickets for that stand this season,if they are i will be going great atmosphere in there

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Are they still using the terrace then i thought that they would not be able to sell tickets for that stand this season,if they are i will be going great atmosphere in there

The Terraces at both ends of the ground were in use yesterday. However we do play them at the end of the season, so the situation may have changed by then.

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Read somewhere that they are keeping them this year.:) Posted by a Peterborough fan. (I thought they had to go)...something about if you have put planning permission in to put the seats in you can use the terrace for another 2 seasons??? That's what he was saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here