Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

peterboro pubs

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Is the cherry tree still open ? Beehive I heard is knocked down? Wasn't there a gay pub that was allocated an away pub near the ground ? Does that hotel right outside the station have a bar ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Try the barge on the river , forgot its name , It gets totally mobbed but do yourselfs a favour go up on the top deck . Its a thai restaurant , lovely food , and beer bought to your table without queuing for 30 minutes ( i kid you not ) like on the lower deck . Well worth a visit .

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Is the cherry tree still open ? Beehive I heard is knocked down? Wasn't there a gay pub that was allocated an away pub near the ground ? Does that hotel right outside the station have a bar ?

Just before you get to the ground (coming from the station) there is a bridge. Go over the Bridge and down the stairs there is a bar called Charters. Home and Away fans drink there.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Try the barge on the river , forgot its name , It gets totally mobbed but do yourselfs a favour go up on the top deck . Its a thai restaurant , lovely food , and beer bought to your table without queuing for 30 minutes ( i kid you not ) like on the lower deck . Well worth a visit .

It's called Charters, superb food as you said.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
What pub will most albion fans be going to pre match? Should arrive in p'boro around 2 so should be able to get a couple of pints in.

Also does the concourse serve beer?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Last edited:

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire

The cherry ttree is still open as is the beehive. The (former) gay pub is called cross keys and is about 20 min walk from ground down oundle road. Drapers arms is quite close to station and worth a look.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here