Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Ward Lift

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Once the binfest had run its course last night I had 4 offers from kind members of NSC to pick up Wardy and Jacqui. Barrow Boy has the honours so thanks very much to him.

Thanks also to the other 3 people who offered. There will of course be a second opportunity to take him back on Monday !.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
In case Barrow Boy needs a pic. for ident. purposes. :clap2:

Attachments

• 100_0282.JPG
    100_0282.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 506

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am sure BB will enjoy it. Wardy is a down to earth bloke. If anyone can do the home run on Monday pm me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:laugh:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is the Peter Ward lift in the west stand at Falmer?
What's the other one called?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No idea what is going on as I've just got home from hospital. But there isn't anything arranged to get Ward back to Heathrow? Or is it a case of "you've done your bit, now sod off" ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
lets just hope the mexican wheeltappers and shunters club fc,are not on the same flight, our strikeforce may lack a little height

mexicans.jpg

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Once the binfest had run its course last night I had 4 offers from kind members of NSC to pick up Wardy and Jacqui. Barrow Boy has the honours so thanks very much to him.

Thanks also to the other 3 people who offered. There will of course be a second opportunity to take him back on Monday !.

Uncle Spielberg - Can you please try to clear your inbox? I"m trying to send you a PM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here