Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Ridsdale on Talksport later this morning

albionite

May 20, 2009
"Whether the players have been paid or not".....................what kind of comment is that? That is everything to do with it. What a tosser!!!!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I know Reid has acted like a gent and this season has had his hands tied behind his back, but I did think he was CRAP before the firesale started. Plymouth should have been FAR more competitive before BWP and Noone were sold.

But ultimately, Reid is way way down the list of twunts in this sorry episode. Ridsdale once again is somewhere near the top of the list.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Did he mention what his fee/salary is at Argyle?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I know Reid has acted like a gent and this season has had his hands tied behind his back, but I did think he was CRAP before the firesale started. Plymouth should have been FAR more competitive before BWP and Noone were sold.

But ultimately, Reid is way way down the list of twunts in this sorry episode. Ridsdale once again is somewhere near the top of the list.

I'm surprised you didn't offer Mr Reid the benefit of your expert & much sought-after opinion then... :rolleyes:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Did he mention what his fee/salary is at Argyle?

Funnily enuff he didn't. He just dribbled on about how any Chairman would be forced to make a decision about the Manager if their team had been so unsuccessful; & how PR was a great professional & a friend. Apparently, he sacked him & they proceeded to talk about football for half an hour. What a guy! :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm sorry, but what the f*** is that comment all about?

Well as somebody who thinks Peter Reid is a low-grade Twunt; & thinks that Plymouth should've been FAR more competative before they flogged off their 2 most talented players, I thought you might have backed up your statement with the benefit of your insight.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Peter Reid is a dire manager and was a rubbish appointment there in the first place. But he has been very badly treated, after all he has done for the club off the pitch.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well as somebody who thinks Peter Reid is a low-grade Twunt; & thinks that Plymouth should've been FAR more competative before they flogged off their 2 most talented players, I thought you might have backed up your statement with the benefit of your insight.
I don't think he is a twunt at all (which is why I said he is way down the list) , but do think that he is a limited manager.

Perhaps I should have said this:
Peter Reid is a dire manager and was a rubbish appointment there in the first place. But he has been very badly treated, after all he has done for the club off the pitch.

Now go and put your knickers back on and make us all a cup of tea. :thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Peter Reid is not the problem here.... its the parasite Peter Ridsdale, decimated Leeds, Barnsley and Cardiff before arriving at Plymouth....... and if you speak to Argyle fans, the concensus seems to be, that far from act in the clubs best interests, Ridsdale has acted in his own, manouevring just so he could try and stich up his buying the club for £1.

Peter Ridsdale for me is 10x worse than Mohammed Bin Hamman, he has presided over the financial meltdown of 4 famous clubs and should be banned from all football activities. He is not fit to run any club.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I don't think he is a twunt at all (which is why I said he is way down the list) , but do think that he is a limited manager.

Perhaps I should have said this:

Now go and put your knickers back on and make us all a cup of tea. :thumbsup:

How the Hell did you know that I'm not wearing any knickers at the moment?! Are you one of them Remote Viewer-types that the US military were trying to use against The Ruskies?? I bet Reidy would kill for that kind of ability - what with Ridsdale giving his word that he'll be fully wedged-up asap. Or should that be ESP? Marvelous! :clap:

Anyway, fancy meeting up for a Coffee in half an hour (as my milk sitch is somewhat barren at present)? You can pay though, cos I'm dead old-fashioned too when it suits. :blush:

Last edited:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
How the Hell did you know that I'm not wearing any knickers at the moment?! Are you one of them Remote Viewer-types that the US military were trying to use against The Ruskies?? I bet Reidy would kill for that kind of ability - what with Ridsdale giving his word that he'll be fully wedged-up asap. Or should that be ESP? Marvelous! :clap:

Anyway, fancy meeting up for a Coffee in half an hour (as my milk sitch is somewhat barren at present)? You can pay though, cos I'm dead old-fashioned too when it suits. :blush:

I have to say old fruit that having read that about four times I am still none the wiser about what it is that you are trying to articulate - suffice to say it would appear you are talking scribble.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have to say old fruit that having read that about four times I am still none the wiser about what it is that you are trying to articulate - suffice to say it would appear you are talking scribble.

Not 100% sure but I think Simster and Twinkle Toes are GETTING IT ON! :kiss:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Well it's a shame you can't make any sense of it, coz I'm buggered if I can either tbh. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here