Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Kenyon what a twat

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Once again Kenyon shows he is on par with Blatter when it comes to stupid remarks. This time he is suggesting that if teams outside the top four wish to break into these spots they should get their houses in order!!

Easy to say when you have a billionaire chairman who without Chelsea would never be in the top four in the first place.

I have never liked this guy seems to like having his face in the papers all the time. There was more fuss made over the Glazers at Manure but you never see them coming out with such ill thought out statements

Peter Kenyon defends dominance of 'big four' | Chelsea - Times Online

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
If I had a choice between that pompous twat at Chelski or David Gill at Man U, I would choose Gill every time. Kenyon is obnoxious and out of touch with the realities of football and has achieved nothing at Chelsea and I would imagine that his position is very precarious.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
don't get me started on people like that prick kenyon its people like him who are destroying the game that brainless idiot has no love for football just money :angry::tosser:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just seeing that grinning, odious snake Kenyon first in the queue, actually leading the Chelsea team up the steps to collect his Champions League runners-up medal tells you all you need to know about this rancid, pus-filled tumour of a man.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Did that actually happen, Easy?

Why on earth would a director get a medal?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I think Bobby Charlton accepted a team medal on behalf of Man U and Kenyon on behalf of Chelsea, obviously Kenyon has done much more for Chelsea and football than Bobby has for Man U and football. I'm sure fans will be talking about the football legend Kenyon in 50 yrs time

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Someone should ask him exactly what he means by getting one's house in order. Chelsea's current elevated position comes solely from the backing of Abramovic.

Apart from a number of bungled transfer deals I'm not sure what he has achieved apart from sucking up to Roman.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I believe that it was Kenyon who trumpeted that Chelsea would be breaking even by 2010 ..... as at last seasons trading figures wages alone are running at 71% of turnover.

So thats a lot of work to be done in 18 months while in fact upping that wage bill with the addition of Scolari and improved wage deals for several players...

Weasel words of a slime-ball, methinks :dunce:

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
Apart from a number of bungled transfer deals I'm not sure what he has achieved apart from sucking up to Roman.[/QUOTE said:
'earning' himself a few million a year...

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Just seeing that grinning, odious snake Kenyon first in the queue, actually leading the Chelsea team up the steps to collect his Champions League runners-up medal tells you all you need to know about this rancid, pus-filled tumour of a man.

I was going to write that.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Can I just re-iterate this point - Peter Kenyon is a twat and should be SACKED

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I know a lot of Chelsea fans but I dont know any that like Kenyon.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I think Bobby Charlton accepted a team medal on behalf of Man U and Kenyon on behalf of Chelsea, obviously Kenyon has done much more for Chelsea and football than Bobby has for Man U and football. I'm sure fans will be talking about the football legend Kenyon in 50 yrs time

They were both presented with medals...Kenyon accepted his round his neck like the rest of the team. Charlton was dignified and honest enough to refuse to have his put round his neck.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
They were both presented with medals...Kenyon accepted his round his neck like the rest of the team. Charlton was dignified and honest enough to refuse to have his put round his neck.

and then donated it straight to the man united museum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here