Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter de Savary

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Millwall's new owner (?) decides to take this football lark seriously and invest in Millwall I fear we may need to find another team to add to the two others we need to finish above. Or is it too late to make a difference even if he does throw money at them??

De Savary

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
One tabloidf suggested that he wants to sign 5 players including Robbie Fowler on loan plus another premiership striker.

I posted that and got slated left right and centre so dont even mention about him or you will be cast as an idiot etc.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Have you seen or listened to De Savary? He knows f*** all about Football and my expectation is that he's seen as a golden tit that the other directors want milked for cash before bailing out.

He is a disaster waiting to happen, his naive ambition could wreck Millwall.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would you not want him to 'invest' some money into our club to buy 5 players to keep us up, after that he can f..k off or do what he likes provided he can't bankrupt the club. If he is such a dickhead as you say why not use him and his loadsa money that he has made through being an idiot.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
y2dave said:
Have you seen or listened to De Savary? He knows f*** all about Football and my expectation is that he's seen as a golden tit that the other directors want milked for cash before bailing out.

He is a disaster waiting to happen, his naive ambition could wreck Millwall.

He knows f*** all about Golf, but take a look at the link to see that he admits to knowing f*** all but his courses sound like they are doing alright to me. Bring in the right men and it matters not. Richard Branson knows f*** all about music by his own admission, didn't do badly in building up his business before selling it on.

I will not be suprised if Millwall try to buy their way out of trouble in January. I don't give a toss about Millwall, except that I'd like them to stay below us. De Savary gives them the possibilty getting out of trouble, he is not the fool you seem to be portraying him as imo

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here