Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter canning day!!!!

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
come on everyone, lets make this a Pete canning day, let all show him how much we love, care and respect the greatest ever supporter this club has ever seen, This man derseves all the hugs and kisses we are brave enough to give him. SIR CANNING :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :bowdown: :bowdown: :drink: :drink: :bowdown: :bowdown: :drink: :drink:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
In the taxman's fridge.....:albion:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Who is Peter Canning?

I was at Crewe a few weeks ago and there was this massive fat piss head sat next to me,and people kept singing peter canning songs at him!

Wierd i thought.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
junior said:
Who is Peter Canning?

I was at Crewe a few weeks ago and there was this massive fat piss head sat next to me

That sounds like him :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
junior said:
Who is Peter Canning?

I was at Crewe a few weeks ago and there was this massive fat piss head sat next to me,and people kept singing peter canning songs at him!

Wierd i thought.

Did has face have an uncanny resemblence to the moon, only with slightly more craters? If so you were HONOURED to be near the Taxman

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
churchilldog.JPG

This is he.

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
I kiss the the handsome taxman everytime I get the chance, he makes my nipples go hard

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was standing next to Canning when we lost at Luton just after Christmas

With half an hour to go, and with us being royally caned, the great man decided to leave the ground and hit the local KFC to "clear it out before the crowds arrive".

Seeing him stagger towards the station an hour later I can safely say that he accomplished his mission.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Dandyman

In London village.
The Cardinal is the guv'nor and I promise you he has started singing.

Taxman

I've got beautiful eyes
Oct 16, 2006
I think we're alone now
Big Rob said:
come on everyone, lets make this a Pete canning day, let all show him how much we love, care and respect the greatest ever supporter this club has ever seen, This man derseves all the hugs and kisses we are brave enough to give him. SIR CANNING :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :bowdown: :bowdown: :drink: :drink: :bowdown: :bowdown: :drink: :drink:

So what day is Peter Canning day?

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Peter Canning day has got to be a home match day surely. It'll knock scarf day into a cocked hat. The whole of Withers singing 'Pete Canning My Lord...' as he takes the wobbly walk to his seat! Quality.

Can't wait. May have to visit the lavs when it's the turn of 'Brighton, passion like fire' though. Does my head in.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Harold said:
Peter Canning day has got to be a home match day surely. It'll knock scarf day into a cocked hat. The whole of Withers singing 'Pete Canning My Lord...' as he takes the wobbly walk to his seat! Quality.

Can't wait. May have to visit the lavs when it's the turn of 'Brighton, passion like fire' though. Does my head in.

I quite agree, frigged if Im twirling a bloody scarf round my head for 90 minutes, but the thought of twirling the greatest living member of HMRC staff round my head ala Torville and Dean makes my winkle go all hard!

Vote Canning!:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here