Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perry Should Go

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
ok we've got Falmer now so he should step aside for someone else better to finish the job off.

ok, for the thick ones out there I'm taking the piss! what is wrong with everyone at the moment with all these get rid of McGhee, LK should go here, Kuipers should go there, we're all doomed shite!
Is it me or do we have the biggest bunch of pasamistic (sp) moaners for supporters.
It seems that now we've got the Falmer result some people have GOT to find something else to moan about (including my fellow fans as I'm being very hypocritical and moaning at you lot:shootself )
Lets be happy and look forwar dto the first double of the season week sunday :clap2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We should get rid of everyone, and instead of football matches we should have those bears in little cars driving round and round.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Buck said:
The flip side is, maybe we have supporters who do not always just believe what the club and other mediums tell us to and think for themselves and form their own opinions?
Their own opinions based on what? The ability to put two and two together and come up with seven? It's how they arrive at these fantasy-based scenarios that worries me.

Where does this '3 wins in 30 = sack the manager' or 'We've spent £250k on players, why aren't we doing better' gutter tabloid thinking come from? Or does every club have these fickle fans? They see the headlines without having any understanding of the facts behind them. Nor do they WANT to see the reasons - it's purely about glory, and nothing else. They ought to feel ashamed of their treachery. Their poor wounded egos can't handle the 'shame' or 'embarrassment' of being third bottom of the table. Ahhh, diddums.

If CKR and Jakey get a hat-trick apiece against Palace next Sunday, these 'supporters' will have no justifiable room for celebration. How could they be so two-faced as to support their players and management in times of glory when they don't have the loyalty or integrity to support them - more than that, to effectively write them off, and want them gone - in times of difficulty?

PS wasn't aimed at you, Unc. And your logo is on its way. I haven't forgotten - just got to find it. :)

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
Where does this '3 wins in 30 = sack the manager' or 'We've spent £250k on players, why aren't we doing better' gutter tabloid thinking come from? Or does every club have these fickle fans?

PS wasn't aimed at you, Unc. And your logo is on its way. I haven't forgotten - just got to find it. :)

I think the reality is every club has fickle fans and ours are not the worst by a mile.

Hurry up with the logo, it will be worth it, what with all the empty seats appearing at away games.

E

enigma

Brighton Bloke said:
Perry?

I thought he had long gone...

Sorry, this is a brash and unadulterated, attention seeking post.

:lolol:

Why did you get rid of Perry?

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
The problem on this board is that we have a minority that want McGhee out, a smaller minority that want Knight out and we have a large number of people who are expressing these opinions because they think it's funny to wind others up.

I can't really say who believes what anymore, and to tell you the truth I don't much care, I mostly read the board for things other than football, but I contribute to threads where I can make out that a half decent footie debate is going on.

I would just ignore it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here