Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People who used to go to Sterns

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
What an amazing club that was, I guess the fact they shut it down for drugs secured its place in history because it would have no doubt turned plop eventually.

Sterns RIP. :dance:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
The guy dancing on the bar right at the begining is either Howard from Take That or a bloke I went to college with. They did look alike, infact I've never seen them in the same place at the same time.

The old Sterns site is now used for dogging and other naughty goings on, so I've heard.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
living so near it, but being about 9 in its prime [my mates brother used to go all the time and give us flyers] its ACE to see videos!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo said:
The guy dancing on the bar right at the begining is either someone from Take That or a bloke I went to college with.

The old Sterns site is now used for dogging and other naughty goings on, so I've heard.

i went to a wedding reception at the hotel thing on top of it the other year and didnt see any dogging :nono:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo said:
The guy dancing on the bar right at the begining is either Howard from Take That or a bloke I went to college with. They did look alike, infact I've never seen them in the same place at the same time.

It is a hotel now, but I better check this dogging out.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Hiney said:
We used to go there around 25 years ago :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

*shufflesawayonzimmerframe*
yeah i used to go up there about that time and it was great and in the late eighties a mate of mine (john 00 fleming) used to dj up there

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
Qulity venue , all the little rooms upstairs , then the smoke filled undergound, didnot see much alcohol being consumed there ever?:lolol:
Usually a very good atmosphere though and some of the best dance acts ever i saw live there?

any one there to see the Prodogy? amazing

those were the nights , F**king hate getting old
:nono:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bloody hell. Clubbing is so different these days.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Wow .Fantastic days but what a tragic end.2 of my friends did 18 months in prison after the 'big swoop'.

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
OMG! Sterns! I remember having one of the dodgy centre parting things, not sure I've got enough hair to do that any more!

I remember around that time going to a rave out by Arundel somewhere and that week one of my mates broke his wrist - phoned up Worthing casaulty to find out if it would be OK to take billy with his painkillers. The doc said yes! :lolol:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Brixtaan said:
Wow .Fantastic days but what a tragic end.2 of my friends did 18 months in prison after the 'big swoop'.

Thats grim, I had a few mates that used to knock out down there but luckily werent there that day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here