Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
boring.gif

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I could have SWORN you made a spelling error in that title mate

No? Oh no, there must be something ....must....find....bad....grammar :nono: NNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG :angry: :angry: :angry:

What the fcuk are you on about?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Have to stay I find it hard to think why people would want to leave early after paying for a ticket. You wouldn't leave the cinema 5 mins early to beat the rush so why football? That said it is their choice so if it makes them happy so be it.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I agree this is annoying, but every week about a dozen or so blokes infront of me go off for a slash after 20mins or so as they can't hold the beer they drunk before. And no - they're not teenagers - these are f***ing grown men..Can't they hold a beer for 45 mins ? Perhaps corks should be issued at the turnstiles.

Together with those that constantly turn up at 3.05pm. Don't these people know when the match starts ? They piss me off more than those that leave a few minutes before the end.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
most people who leave their seats early go & stand on the running track till the final whistle. This is what Inormally do.
a) because I meet a mate who sits in a different block
b) its an ideal chance to dish out some up close & personal abuse to the opposition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here