Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People who don't pick up their dogs' shit....

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I need some ideas please!!

The pavement outside my house is constantly peppered with turds, where inconsiderate owners can't be arsed to pick it up.
:rant:
Would like some suggestions please as what i should do, if and when I catch the culprits!

Applying extreme pain is last resort, but humiliating them in a major way would seem an attractive outcome!!:rant:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Find out where they live and then take a huge DUMP on their front porch.
That'll show 'em.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Its getting worse and worse. Lazy dog owners. I remember going to France years ago and thinking that it was full of it but its just as bad here now. I always say if I catch the owners who let their dogs do it, I will be following them and posting it through their letter box. What the hell is wrong with these people? Ooooh just realised you touched a nerve!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Put it in a paper bag and follow them home. Light up said paper bag and ring the bell. Run. Hide. Watch them stamp out their own dog's shit!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
My Brother in law caught a guy who let his dog poop outside his house and not pick it up...,.brother in law picked it up in his bare hands and wiped them down the guys coat and told him...."I've got to go and and wash my hands....you've got to walk home in a shit covered coat, then told him next time it would be in his face......mind you 6'3" and just as wide I don't think many would have argued with him

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A guy was doing this in Ovingdean, ie not clearing up his dog's crap.
No surprise, he would allow this to happen earlyish in the morning or later in the evening, when not many people about.

So, someone shovelled it onto the owners doorstep a couple of times, they soon got the message, and stopped their scummy and lazy little habit.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough

The pavement outside my house is constantly peppered with turds, where inconsiderate owners can't be arsed to pick it up.
Would like some suggestions please as what i should do, if and when I catch the culprits!

Applying extreme pain is last resort, but humiliating them in a major way would seem an attractive outcome!!:rant:

As a kid we used to put bangers inside dog shit piles and wait for the culprit to walk back,guess the fuse time and light the banger as they near.
Dog shit splatter from the explosion will put the bastards off letting the mutts foul your doorstep.
But don't try this with me,my Springer wont even crap on footpaths through fields.He has been trained(it was easy) to only crap in the rough.

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Find out where they live and then take a huge DUMP on their front porch.
That'll show 'em.
I did exactly that,some ignorant bastard used to let his scabby mangy mutt crap outside Druv Towers on a daily basis,despite myself and Mrs.Wunt be Druv asking him to clean it up.I decided to follow him to where he lived and one night whilst under the influence of a very large amount of ale and doner kebab vacated my bowels on his garden path,I rang his doorbell and showed him my handiwork,it did the trick and so far no more turds have issued forth from the dogs backside,and he even says hello when he passes by!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Professional dog walkers are problem they have up to six dogs sometimes and don't clean up after them which they are being paid for and should do the job properly. :shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Should be made to eat it off the floor where said "woof woof " emptied its guts !!!
In fact I would pay to see that !! :drink:

- - - Updated - - -

What makes me angry is why some twats blame the animal !! WTF ?????????:wanker:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Dirty f***ing bastards, get out there and give it large if you see them. That is unless they or their dog are bigger than you, in which case take a great big f*** off baseball bat or carrier bag depending on your demeanour! Dirty wankers

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
put a pair of marigolds on and launch the poo poo at them..........people who leave their dog shit on the ground are actually quite disgusting.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I did exactly that,some ignorant bastard used to let his scabby mangy mutt crap outside Druv Towers on a daily basis,despite myself and Mrs.Wunt be Druv asking him to clean it up.I decided to follow him to where he lived and one night whilst under the influence of a very large amount of ale and doner kebab vacated my bowels on his garden path,I rang his doorbell and showed him my handiwork,it did the trick and so far no more turds have issued forth from the dogs backside,and he even says hello when he passes by!

This really did make me lol :lol:

Oh and well done :thumbsup: as I like many others on here, think it's disgusting!

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
It's not like it takes much effort to pick it up. Then there are the weirdos who actually do bag it up, but then chuck the bag in a tree or bush. What's the point in that?

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Cheap fuckers. No need for any fancy poop bags, just get a box of sandwich bags and you're golden.

I have varying thoughts on how to treat dog shit on my land, depending on the day.

1. I don't care - the rain will wash it away.
2. Slightly annoyed - I always pick mine up, why can't you. I curse you out loud.
3. Very annoyed - my dog sniffed/ stepped in your dogs mess. I hope my dog kicks the shit out of your dog, while you scream like a fairy and I stand there cock proud.
4. Extremely annoyed - I step in it. I will throw my shoe at you and follow up with a swift kick in the balls.
5. Mentally annoyed - I dirty Sanchez you with you dogs matter, take a picture and post it on every social media channel possible, including things ending in "xter". During the sanche zing my dog bites your testicles.

I have only ever made stage 4.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Of course there is a second type of offender, the one who picks it up then just throws the bag o turds at the foot of a tree or besides a bench. Some people even go to the trouble of tying the bag to a branch or something.

Now that does make me angry.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013

Do you live in Gosport

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here