Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pennant Jailed

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
for 3 months :eek: :eek: :eek:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
birmingham will be really pissed off. he was playing amazing for them on loan. but he did a very silly thing. tut

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
:lolol:

Arsenal could have done with him back with the prospect of having lupoli and quincy obeyi (sp.) as his only forwards for tonights game.

Shame.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
when 15 he was seen as englands brightest prospect now it ends up like this,shame but he did do a terrible thing.:drink:

Wait for all the "totally out of character" quotes to come from fellow players, agents etc. I expect Birmingham will take him under their wing to help him "rebuild his career" when he gets out. Just as well Savage has left and they never signed Bellamy!

Will they ever learn?.....

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
i wonder who's bitch he will be inside !

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Driving whilst disqualified and Driving whilst pissed. For the second time.

Stupid twat is lucky it is only three months.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And driving uninsured. A repeat offender who was more than twice the legal limit when he wrapped his Mercedes round a lamp-post whilst "adjusting the navigation system" on the car.

f***ing idiotic twat is lucky he didn't kill someone - 3 months is a pathetic sentence for a prick who will, in all probability, continue to drink and drive whether he's banned or not. He clearly didn't give a toss about being banned last time.

He should have been sent down for 5 years - give him a chance to grow up before being let loose on us all again to wreak havoc behind the wheel.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Easy 10 said:
And driving uninsured. A repeat offender who was more than twice the legal limit when he wrapped his Mercedes round a lamp-post whilst "adjusting the navigation system" on the car.

f***ing idiotic twat is lucky he didn't kill someone - 3 months is a pathetic sentence for a prick who will, in all probability, continue to drink and drive whether he's banned or not. He clearly didn't give a toss about being banned last time.

He should have been sent down for 5 years - give him a chance to grow up before being let loose on us all again to wreak havoc behind the wheel.

Thought it was Ashley Coles car? ???

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
doesn't really matter Seagullible I reckon - he shouldn't have been driving either way....

totally agree with easy's sentiments!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Seagullible said:
good point, he was still a twat to do it and has got off very lightly. Sorry if my post seemed I didn't think it was very serious

no don't worry at all - just thought it needed pointing out...

trashing you mates car is pretty darn stupid as well - just darn lucky he didn't kill anyone....3 months should be long enough for him to be reminded of that luck!!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
he was lucky its only 3 months! no disregard for other drivers, pedestrians, nothing. Stupid little cock

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
3 months is extremely light but then drivers who kill people only get 2 years.

It's about time driving offences with drink are dealt with seriously by the courts

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
He was nothing special against us. But then we are quality! :lolol:

"Going down, going down going down going down"

Was a regular from the Palace fans to Pennant on saturday :lolol:

"Pennant for Belmarsh"

Was another. Silly twat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here